Running and biking with road rash

I've discovered why the treatment for road rash included the statement keep moist while healing; dried wound doesn't bend very well. Ouch, again.

2 hour " power ladder" ride went well this morning. Might be thinking about hurting my coach, but I haven't gotten the use of my brain back enough yet to be sure.

After ride worked on a very worthwhile website ( will post more on that later) and then off to birthday party at young chefs academy! Jasonhad so much fun, I wanted to be curled up in the corner with an iv. Forgot to eat after my ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers