Gotta stop the late night

Once again I didn't get to my workouts until 9 pm last night... I either have to stop working out so late OR eat better... Probably have to eat better!

Yesterday's food intake was probably close to this:
- Cheerios with milk
- Chocolate covered almonds
- AJ's leftover yogurt (about 2 spoonfuls)
- baby carrots
- cheese
- pita chips
- more chocolate covered almonds
- 3 forkfuls of dinner (penne with zucchini in a spicy tomato sauce)

very grab and go... something I need to work on.

Other than the fueling issue, swim and run felt good, mostly uneventful. road rash wasn't too painful in the water, the over-sized waterproof band aid seemed to do the trick.

Recent Tweets:
  • Just got back from AJ's 1 year dr appt; got the all good on his weight! whew!
  • Warning: night run hazardous to your health, esp the when your baby uses your knee to pull himself up with! Ouch! http://twitpic.com/dgbw0 about 21 hours ago
  • can't believe AJ is one year old today!!! My how time can fly! Happy Birthday little man! #fb 1 day ago
  • Just as soon as Jason is done using my head as the moon for his lunar module landing. Boys. :) #fb 1 day ago
  • Feeling better; getting boys to bed then I'm headed out for a brick! #fb 1 day ago

2 comments:

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers