First full week of the year do-over

Day one of the do-over and we successfully made it to the gym! Due to a car seat "situation" I was 10 min late for class and true to Boot Camp style I was reprimanded with 25 push ups to start the day while the class watched... oh yeah, I'm paying money for this. I'm always making such a great first impression!

Today was circuit training... not going to lie, it was TOUGH... things that I physically just could not do! It's been a long time since I ran into something like that. I had a tough time shampooing my hair afterward! The other hit to the ego... this agility training stuff requires COORDINATION. I DO NOT HAVE coordination! Oh well, it was also a lot of fun! A nice way to start the week, here is hoping Wednesday goes okay and that I get there ON TIME!

I did race car "ride along" on Sunday, it was awesome! 135 mph down the straightaway, here I am all suited up! My mom and I were both able to ride along and it was a thrill. Thanks Patrick!

are we sure these belts are tight enough?

Unfortunately, Alex didn't have an opportunity to race this weekend. A belt broke on the car, caused by some residual issue from the wreck a few months ago. Hopefully, he will be able to get it fixed and back to racing soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers