Feeling good at the end of a big first week

The first week back at it, we had M, W, F 1 hour "boot camp" workouts. Wednesday I added a 30 min run after the boot camp, then my favorite workout of the week an 1.5 hour spin class on Sunday! It was my favorite, because I met Michelle there and we had a nice chance to catch up and chat while burning calories, kind of best of both world type of thing. Thanks for meeting me at the gym Michelle!

Also, big thanks to Alex for helping me get the kids ready and out the door for 8:15 am appt at the Child Center! It was a nice way to spend Sunday morning. We went to brunch as a family after the gym... that was pretty cool too!

Week 1 numbers: Total Workout Hours 5; Total Hours Spent Dedicated to Working out (i.e. time in the car, getting kids checked into kids center, etc.) about 12, not a great efficiency rate there.

Today's funny Jason quote: "Did you see me clambering out of the chair"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers