Motivational Music

So the girl who can't train, apparently, finds lots of music to get her excited about when she can train... Here are a couple I've found/refound recently...
I'll take these storms away, start a brand new story, I'll make it through each day singing death or glory!
But there infront of me, lights are glistening Calling out for you, Think you should go, oh just let go
Oldie but goodie...
Phineas and Ferb, one of the best things about being a mom. haha
More to come!! Training is just PT and swimming for me right now... but it's going well and I'm seeing progress!! Still hopeful! Train safe y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers