You Know You are a Hormonal Pregnant Triathlete When...

I've been somewhat suprised at how emotional I'm getting in the last couple of weeks of this pregnancy. Fairly odd for me... I'm starting to wonder if I am going to be able to make it through Olympic TV coverage without needing a Costco size box of tissues... So with that in mind, I've decided on the top 5 indicators that you are a hormonal pregnant triathlete (all taken from personal experience).

5) You are feeling a little down until you are able to ride the bike for 15 min longer than you could the day before, before your stomach cramps up to the point you can no longer pedal.
4) You start to tear up watching Hunter Kemper secure the final Olympic team spot during the Hy-Vee Triathlon coverage
3) You start planning your race schedule for next season even though it's only July
2) You devour Triathlon Times as soon as it arrives in the mail
1) You start to tear up watching the coverage of the Iron Girls Lake Las Vegas race

2 comments:

  1. Right there with you!!! Although, no longer pregnant, 1 week post partum is pretty close-- I, too, teared up watching Hunter.

    We have to have a "sit down" and plan next year's season together. Always more fun to race with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw your blog...i kno its old... but im down :( , not about being pregnant (woohoo!)..about missing ANOTHER tri season...while everyone else is out enjoying the sun and training!! :)

    ReplyDelete

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers