Carbohydrate Utilization - the fun way

In September of 2011, I had an amazing opportunity to spend a day at Gatorade Sports Science Institute or GSSI.  You can read my post about the experience here.

It's not every day you get to see a professionally produced "webisode" about your GI issues in racing, so I had to share it with everyone! :D

If anyone watching the video has any questions for me about the topic, PLEASE leave a comment.  I have been putting these protocols into my training on a weekly basis and it does help!  

Enjoy!


If you are interested in reading my race report from the HalfRev in Anderson, SC you can check it out here.

1 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today. I would love to know more. I am training for my 4th marathon and thinking of doing a 1/2 ironman later this year. I have been trying to find out more about eating on my runs and how much to eat and when. Any info you have would be awesome.

    bellkevin17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers