Yippee! I'm sweating!

So excited to "get back out there" so to speak. Now, I don't have delusions of grandeur, I realize a walk around the neighborhood isn't a big deal to a lot of people, but considering the ability to walk around Target was a big milestone for me a couple of weeks ago, I'm feeling pretty good about this! Olivia (my doggie) is also excited to have me walking again. She's been a little bored these past few weeks. It's been about 5.5 weeks since the c-section and everything seems to be healing well! AJ is the perfect walk baby... we looks around for about 15 min and then falls asleep, never makes a peep!

I'm not as good as Kate with the self portrait, but here is an attempt to capture how I felt after the walk.

I'm happy to be feeling fairly normal again!

3 comments:

  1. yay, jill!!! happy for you...sweating is such good medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! I hate that I missed seeing you guys at the kids race!

    ReplyDelete

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers