Halfway Mark!!

I celebrated the big pregnancy halfway mark (20 weeks) with a nice ride on the trainer today. It was the first time on the bike in over 10 weeks, which just seems insane to me, but it is what it is! I felt great, just did some spinning and now I ready to tackle the day! I love 2nd trimester, I finally have some energy back!

And for everyone who has been nice enough to say that I don't have much of a belly, here is a picture from after my ride... cycling clothes have a way of really showing it!


20 weeks

What a difference a month makes! Here is the 16 week "belly shot".


1 comments:

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers