all packed up!

Alex leaves with the truck tomorrow, headed to Ohio!!! He's also taking with him... all of my race stuff!

which means that I am all packed up! See this list? It's all checked off!

Well except for a couple of things that I'll need over the next few days. I also have the boys packed, as I'm trying to minimize the amount of stuff I will be lugging through the airport. It will be just me, 2 boys, 1 car seat, and one nights worth of luggage for all three of us heading up to Pittsburgh on Thursday.

The race is in Sandusky, OH, but we are flying into Pittsburgh because my family is there. Flying into pBurgh gives me the opportunity to see my Grandma!! I haven't seen her in way too long. It is also one more night that I can have a home cooked meal before heading over to Cedar Point.

I'll be heading over to Ohio on Friday morning and my mom and dad will come later in the afternoon/evening on Friday. I want to get there in the morning on Friday so that I have a chance to get registered and basically start the race process.

I can't believe it's race week!!

Currently my state of mind is one of total excitement. I just can't wait to get up there and start drinking in the atmosphere. My workouts during taper have been feeling good and I've been going over my race plan (it's very very simple) in my head pretty much daily.

Oh my goodness, only 6 more days!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! My packing starts tonight.

    Your countdown widget now says FOUR DAYS!

    See you in Sandusky!

    ReplyDelete

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers