Swim/Run today

Today was a good day! Got to the gym and headed to the pool after dropping the kiddos off at the kid center... as an aside, Jason in true toddler fashion walks into the kid center and says "I'm here" as in "your day can start now, I've arrived" Little guy cracks me up.

The swim felt good for the first time since, well probably since I was about 6 months pregnant. I got lost in my head and ended up just swimming before I realized I had gone 300m without realizing it! yippee! Run was nice too... just a little zone 2-3 with some hill sprints at the end... always interesting on the treadmill.

We made "love smoothies" when we got home... Smoothies with a secret ingredient, love.

Some pics:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers