Ahh, Christmas Eve!!!

It is finally here and blessed be, I actually have presents under the tree! I feel like I made it in just under the wire. Oh well! Jason will be happy tomorrow morning when he wakes up and Santa has stopped by! Mommy will be happy to, because she got her sweat on at the gym today. I've said it before and I will continue to say it forever... working out = better mommy! I am going to start training with a group at Lifetime Fitness, the class is called "TEAM Fitness" and it is a 3 month "course" where you workout with the same group 3 days a week (MWF). Just the kind of "you have an appointment to workout" kind of motivation that I find myself needed with 2 kids in the house. It is one thing to know that your workout is important and makes you a better person, it is an entirely different thing to get the kids in the car (with the toddler saying "I don't want to go to the play center"), bags packed, diaper bag arranged for care givers, etc, etc, etc, in order to get said workout completed. Hopefully, this will help! If nothing else, it has already made my a very sore bird, which I will take as my Xmas gift any day of the week!

The goal so far... be ready for John Tanner in the spring. Kate, I'm totally in!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all! Spread the CHEER people!

To quote Jason's favorite gingerbread commercial "come on man, it's the holidays!".

1 comments:

  1. yay! yay! yay!

    so excited (for us!). alex and mike can handle 4 kids between the two of them for an hour or so, right?

    merry christmas, poons!

    ReplyDelete

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers