Ahh! Freaking Leg Cramps

This is by far my least favorite pregnancy symptom... leg cramps... I woke up with a horrific calf cramp in my left leg this morning. My oh so sympathetic husband said I needed to eat more bananas and add electrolytes... Now, of course I wanted a "oh my poor baby" pat on the back, but this advice is actually much for helpful, it is what fixed it last pregnancy. I don't know how he remembers all that stuff off the top of his head. It's always handy to have a walking encyclopedia in the house!

This was my first week where I felt that I had enough physical activity to feel healthy... Ran/Walk about 30 min on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I also took Jason on a stroller ride on Monday... talk about tough up the hills... you figure, I'm toting around and extra 16 lbs, Jason is about 35 lbs now and the stroller is I think about 10... So pushing and extra 61 lbs up the hills makes for what feels like a pretty good workout to me! Of course, going down hill is extra easy!

In other news... I singed my hair trying to light the stupid grill tonight... I guess that is 1 less inch I have to donate to Locks of Love next week! Burnt hair has to be one of the worst smells in the world! Yuck! Luckily, everything else is just fine, eyebrows intact! Whew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers