Guess who had a great run today?

You might have noticed that I have posted any workouts lately... well, that's because none of them have been very spectacular. I quick run here, a bit of messing around on the trainer there and no swimming to speak of. Well, whether it was finally admitting to myself that with the new job, family and too many summer plans I just don't have time to train the "right way" for another half, or just a good day, but today's run was bliss. Got up early before the kiddie, love the husband for staying how to do morning wake up, and headed out the door. Intended to run for 45 min, but stayed out for a little more than an hour because it just felt so darn good. Whew! So, plans have changed and now I need to look for a late season olympic to go have fun at!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers