Nutrition - it's a jungle out there!

I have to admit, I get swept up in some of the diet "crazes" too... Just a couple of weeks ago I was pouring over the internet trying to find out all that I could about "Alkaline Diets". After about two days of sifting through websites and checking out some books (thank goodness for the library or I would be so poor from money spent on some not so useful books), I decided that what it boiled down to was eating more fish and vegetables and less meat and sugars... no? really?!?!

With that miguided adventure in mind, I really liked this article in the latest issue of the CTS newsletter - say what you will about Chris Charmichael (fill in the blanks there), but the newsletter usually has some interesting tidbits. The latest had a short article on a simple strategy to eat healthy... Sometimes K.I.S.S. is what we really need to remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

tribirdie goes No Sugar No Grain

 

Follow Tribirdie

Instagram

Tribirdie Goes No Sugar No Grain

I started eating following the rules
No Sugar
No Grain

I am posting what eat each day on tumblr. I'm sure I'll make some mistake along the way, feel free to heckle!

tribirdie's No sugar No grain photosettribirdie's No sugar No grain photoset

Quotes

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift"
- Steve Prefontaine
"Shut Up Legs"
- Jens Voigt
"No quit in this body. No quit in this Mind"
- Jill Poon (inspired by Jason Overbaugh)

Followers